[Elegant Empire] Yoon Chae-na, who was rescued from a hospital and reunited with her grandfather, Nam Kyung-eup, said, "Grandfather survived.""Is it?"

logo

[Elegant Empire] Yoon Chae-na, who was rescued from a hospital and reu…

vldrmn 0 22 01.15 21:20
Elegant Empire CaptureJang Chang-seong, the grandfather who thought Jang Su-ah was dead, for many yearsWe were reunited after a long time.Jang Ki-yoon (Lee Si-gang) took her daughter Jang Soo-ah (Yoon Chae-na) to recover the corruption book acquired by Seo Hee-jae (Han Ji-wan)Jang Ki-yoon lied that Jang Soo-ah had leukemia, and when he goes to prison, he will get bone marrowTransplantation is impossible, he said, threatening, "If you want to save Su-ah, hand over the corruption book."Jacqueline (Son Seongyoon) and Jung Woo Hyuk (Kang Yul)She warned Seo Hee-jae that it was a trap, but Seo Hee-jae, worried about her daughter, said, "If we can save Su-ahI'm going to hand over the books," he said, leaving behind the two's worries and heading to Jang Ki-yoon.Jang Kiyoon is fakeHe gave out his medical certificate and asked Seo Hee-jae, "Why are you so hesitant when your daughter is dying?"Seo Hee-jae eventually turned over the books and Jang Ki-yoon said, "I can't believe you got me again."It's not stupid," he mocked Seo Hee-jae.While Seo Hee-jae and Jang Ki-yoon meet, Jacqueline protects Jang Su-ah's hospital roomIt beat out Hong Hye-rim (Kim Seo-ra), who was there. Seo Heejae, who cheated on Jang Ki Yoon with a good acting, was in the hospital roomWe succeeded in rescuing Jangsu-ah.Seo Heejae carefully informed Jang Su-ah that her grandfather, Jang Chang-sung, was aliveJang Soo-ah jumped with joy, saying, "Did your grandfather survive after dying like his mother?" I miss my granddaughterJang Chang-sung, who met him, showed tears with great joy.Jung Woo-hyuk said, "Jang Ki-yoon lied about Su-ah's leukemia."He revealed that he locked his daughter in the hospital room and manipulated the medical certificate. Hwang Seong-il (Kwon Oh-hyun) said, "How can you sleep?""Think of using your child!" Jang Chang-sung was angry and said, "He even uses his child for money."It's not human. I can't forgive you for that."KBS2TV daily drama 'Elegant Empire' (directed by Park Ki-ho and written by Han Young-mi) is driven by a huge forceThe crushed justice, the hidden truth, the two men and women who are trying to recover their lost livesIt is a work that depicts a desperate and elegant journey of revenge. against the backdrop of the glamorous entertainment industryIt presents a revenge play with a different dimension.It airs every Monday to Friday at 7:50 p.m.

Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand