Share your sister's everything? With Seo Jang-hoon, I'm obsessed with not being in love. ("Innocent")

logo

Share your sister's everything? With Seo Jang-hoon, I'm obsessed with …

xbiifg 0 22 01.16 06:27
[OSEN = Reporter Kim Soo-hyung] In "Ask Me Anything", Seo Jang-hoon said to his brother who tries to share his sister's everythingI gave realistic advice. On KBS Joy's variety show "Ask Me Anything" aired on the 15th, I'm overflowing withA brother and sister who are worried about love appear. He shares everything about his sisterI thought so.On this day, my brother said, "My brother who has a boyfriend doesn't even tell me that he broke up."The younger brother who broke up in his dream. I asked him because I remembered his dream while workingI did. I asked him because he was frustrated, but he didn't tell me, and my friend told meHe said, "I didn't do it," and the younger brother laughed, saying, "I told you not to talk about it."Seo Jang-hoon said, "Me too."I'm curious about my sister's love life, saying, "You're an amazing brother"I asked why. Let's keep talking about dreams. Say, "Dreams are dog dreams." I'll make you laughI did. When Lee Soo-geun said, "I can soothe you from your point of view," Seo Jang-hoon said, "Really."He's a sweet oppa," he said.\t\t\nShe doesn't even tell me that she has a boyfriendI did. I tend not to share my personal stories."I thought I would ask more about dating," she said"I work with you, but we have different days off. We communicate with each other."I'm on the side. I thought I was communicating a lot, but I'm not good enough from your point of view"It was unfair," he said.My brother said, "Even my sister who lives with me, restaurants, and so onI tend to talk, but my younger brother doesn't talk. Lee Soo-geun said, "Oppa, a lot.""If you have time to be lonely, come out to Bodhisattva-ting," he said with a smile.Seo Jang-hoon also said, "When I was in college, I was in the West."I was used to living in the U.S. because I was a younger sister who studied abroad when I was in middle school"Even if I lived in the same U.S. for a year, I called him once," he said. "I've never met him."I didn't have it. I was in a hurry to translate it, so I contacted him once My lifeBecause I'm busy," he said. Lee Soo-geun said, "I had a younger brother, too"What I heard was ugly," Seo Jang-hoon said with a smile, "It's not easy to do this anyway."\t\t\nfrom a young ageHe asked why he took care of his younger brother. My brother said, "When I was young, I used to get double income."My parents and younger brother, who is two years older than me, took me to school to play when I was in kindergarten"I did," he said, adding that he became affectionate with his sister while taking care of her instead of her parents who worked together. He said, "More than GFRIEND"My family comes first," he said. "If I were married, I think both my wife and my brother would treat me the same way."The two Bodhisattvas laughed, saying, "I think my sister's boyfriend will come first."Seo Jang-hoon said, "Right nowI know it's affectionate, but it looks weird if it gets too much "It's going to be an obsession," he said. "I keep in touch all day long."It's weird. It's weird for a lover. The problem is that family members are okay, even if it's familyIt's not okay," he advised. He said, "My younger brother has the right to be protected and protected."If you're younger than me, you need more respect. If you try to take care of everything"Unintended problems are bound to arise," he stressed. /ssu08185@osen.co.kr

Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand